Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Tiki Surf Board 100cm to Hang Sign Tiki Style Surfboard South Seas Easter Island also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Official 2003 Pipeline Master Hawaii Surfing Contest North Shore New Mint Poster
- Arctix SkiGear by Men's Waterproof Insulated Ski Pants Cargo Style Snow Pants
- Suunto Triple Console Pressure Contents Depth Gauge Scuba Diving gr
- Cressi Sky Vip Junior Kit bluee , Snorkel Set Cressi , dive
- Roxy Keep It Leggings - Peacoat - Ladies Trousers
- Shimano G.Loomis ASQ 490-4 9' Line 4 Fly Fishing Rod
- NEW Shimano reel Yumeya 13 Stella SW 5000S spool 31396 parts Fishing From JAPAN
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
2018 O'Neill Ladies Skins basic manica lunga Rash Tee SEAGLASS 4340
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
Hexcore Honeycomb RTM FCS M3 Style Thruster Surfboard Fin - bluee - C4
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Komunity Project triple swivels 10' Coiled Stand UP Paddle Board Leash SUP 7.0mm