Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
SUB ZERO Women's Ice Skating Dress XL Large Dark Green - Dance Baton Tap also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
NEW Yuzuru Hanyu Memorial T-Shirt Celebration Parade L Size 2Set Limited rare
- Sonik Fly Fishing Rod SK4 9’6” 7 NEW
- Gan Craft Kaiten 148 Cruise Bait Sinking Lure 05 (4092)
- Fresh Saltwater Ice Fishing Spinning Reel 8BB Ultra Light River Perch 500-7000
- Veredus E-Vento Cross Country Boot
- Pink Paisley w Stripes Fashion Horse Halter
- HARRY HALL JODHPURS ETTON HEART JUNIOR blueE - 28 REGULAR - HHL3154
- Canvas Picture Bowling - Awards Ceremony 80 x 120 cm
- Blizzard Rustler 10 snow skis only 180cm (New 2019 model)
- KINDER SKI & SNOWBOARD HELM GIRO LAUNCH CP 2018 MARINE WILD GR. XS + BRILLE
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Zuca Sport Bag - SPRINKLEZ with GIFT Lunchbox and Seat Cover (White Frame)
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
ZUCA Bag PERSIMMON Insert & White Frame w Flashing Wheels -FREE SEAT CUSHION
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Kürkleid E97, Glitzer, 98-XL, Tanzkleid, RSG, Rollsport