Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Venum Kontact Gel Knee Pads Wrestling MMA BJJ Knee Supports Martial Arts Predect also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Kids Junior Boxing FREE STANDING Punch bag Set Freestanding Boxing Bag.
- Tatami Kids Gentle Panda Rash Guard BJJ Jiu-Jitsu MMA No-Gi RashGuard
- Suunto T1c Watch And Heart Rate Monitor
- New Balance Women's CW620 Summit Fashion Sneaker
- EX DISPLAY DAIWA INFINITY EVO MAGNUM TAPER ALPS 12' 2.75LB IFEMTA2234-AU
- Ian golds Super Match DB1 Tripod All Sizes NEW Sea Fishing 2 Rod Tripod
- Preston Innovations Offbox 36 Snaplok Tool Bar
- C-N-16 16 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilaso
- Royal Sports Bridle Brown Cavesson with flash attachment Full Sized
- QHP Fleece Rug with Ornament decoration Royal bluee 6'9
- HKM Overreach Boots - Premium - Teddy
- 14lb Motiv ABYSS Solid Reactive Bowling Ball NEWEST HEAVY OIL BALL
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Scramble RWB Shorts No Gi Grappling BJJ Grappling MMA Fight Shorts Jiu Jitsu
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
Tatami Grey Particle Rash Guard Rashguard Red BJJ No-Gi MMA Jiu Jitsu Gym
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: KARATE SUIT -- 14oz Canvas --Hayashi -- blueE -- Half Price--