Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Nordica Alpine Ski Boots (NEW) size Mondo 27.5 Euro 42 also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Elektrisch Visual EG2.5 Gloss White Snowboarding Goggles (Bpink Red Chrome)
- Kirschbaum Spiky Shark 17 1.25mm Tennis Strings 200M Reel
- Billabong Synergy 3 2mm Wetsuit - Multi (2018) - Ladies Chest Zip
- THE NORTH FACE Extreme Light Womens MEDIUM One piece SKI SUIT Snow Bib Snowsuit
- Hollis DCX 200LX Scuba Regulator - Yoke
- Braid on Braid Polyester Marine Rope 45m x 16mm Reel End Offcut Fender Mooring
- Percussion Waterproof Shooting Hunting Trousers
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
NEW Womens SMS Ski Snowboard Cargo Pants Small P Yellow
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
MASK MASK CAFE RACER blackgrey ETHEN CR0105
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Thirtytwo 32 Women 86 FT Snowboard Boots Size 6 Grey Leopard NEW