Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Arctic Cat 3000-217 NOS cylinder Cheetah 340 Panther 340 1975 1974 also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
ThirtyTwo Exit Snowboard Boots 2019 Mens Unisex Footwear Equipment New
- Head GrapheneXT Radical PWR 110 head 4 1 4 Tennis new Racquet
- Adidas Swimshorts Jammers Swimming Trunks Swim Men's 3 Stripes 11
- Smith Squad XL Snow Goggles Unisex Brand New
- U-2-72 72 HILASON 1200D WATERPROOF TURNOUT WINTER HORSE BLANKET PLAID TURQUOISE
- Henri de Rivel Pro Plain Raised Standing Martingale - Havana -
- Showman LADIES silverina Cow Leather Spur Straps w Copper Engraved Conchos NEW
- Maschera Snowboard Out Of mod. Earth col. Steel lente Red MCI + lente brutto tem
- RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship Online Course
- Pinewood Wolf Lite Hose Jagdhose
- CEP ULTRALIGHT LOW CUT W CHAUSSETTES COURSE WP4ALD
- ABU ambassadeur LIMITED 5500CDL Right handle GREEN with Wood Box
- SHIMANO 14 Scorpion 200 Right handed Bait casting reel USED F291
- Chub Outkast Ez B Fishing Chair Unisex
- Behr Angelstuhl Campingstuhl Karpfenstuhl Trendex ECOplus
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Armada Gateway Pants Mens Unisex Trousers Ski Snowboard Salopettes New
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
HEAD Cool Thang Skis with poles and bindings included
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Pair of Vintage Look Nevada Alpine Ski Bindings Made in France