Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Cloches -Crystal- HKM black L also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Horse Grooming Tool Set Cleaning Kit Mane Tail Comb Massage Curry Brush Easy Set
- Linds Men's CLASSIC EXXXTRA NAVY CREAM LH Bowling shoes size 6 NIB
- Skibrille Fliegerbrille Langlauf Sportbrille Sonnebrille Wechselsystem Wind
- Vans Implant 2016 Snowboard Boot - BRAND NEW
- Suunto VYPER NOVO WITH BOOT AND USB
- Chok a Blok 25mm + 50mm webbing ratchet strap predector guard with foam base
- 8ft Gymnastics Folding Balance Beam Bar 2.4M Gym Training Hard Wearing
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
NIC+ZOE Women's Perfect Tank - Choose SZ color
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
Shires Ladies Long Waterproof Horse Riding Boots - ALL SIZES & CALF WIDTHS
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Ceinture Clincher Havane clincher Doré 80 CM