Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Used Shimano 13 Stella SW 6000PG 4.6 1 PE2-440m spinning reel F S from Japan 874 also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Evergreen Kaleido Serpenti TKSS-61MLST Sight Eagle spinning rod F S from Japan
- Wilson Ncode NTour Midplus 105 Tennis Racquet - 4 1 4 - Very Good Condition
- GUL MENS 3 2MM RESPONSE FULL WETSUIT BS T2 KAYAK CANOE SAIL GRAPHITE blueE SMALL
- Head Operator Boa Winter Snowboard shoes Grey New Season 2018 2019
- Iguana Ski Coat- Aqua Trail Performance- 10000 MM Waterproof Size Small
- Dc Electric Motor Zy7712 My7712 200w 24v, 0,55nm, 3500u Minutes, 8mm Ritzel 1
- Winchester Pro Line Camo Neoprene Chest Wader Mens Sz 8 Woman’s 9 9.5 NEW NWT
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Shimano 16 Super Aero kisu Special Edition Extra Thin Competact Fishing... Japan
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
Shimano 18 Calcutta Conquest 301 Left casting reel F S from Japan
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Shimano Stella SWB 18000 Spinning Reel Moulinet Pêche Carnassier Hagane Mer NEUF