Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Hmparts E-Scooter E-Cart Hallgeber Foot Gas Pedal Gas Pedal 12- 48 V - Type 4 also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
Tilt Signature 110mm Dylan Kasson Pro Scooter Wheels With Smooth Fast Bearings
- OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO Lens - 20+ Different colors
- NEW Tusa Full Foot Snorkel SPLIT FINS Lightweight High Performance - BESTSELLER
- T-Max Eflux Freeride 1000 Watt 48 V Rim Rear for Freewheel
- Freddy Slounge Felpa Girocollo yellow Lime women S9WSLS2 Y96
- Fox 3lb 10ft Horizon X3 Carp Fishing Rod - ABBR HANDLE - CRD285
- Sportex Paragon Carp Float 13ft 3,96m 396cm 2,00lbs Karpfen-Rute 132200
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Hixon Samsung18650-22PM Cell 36V 4.4Ah Rechargable Li-Ion Battery For Scooter
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
Complete Carb Carburetor 34mm - for Polaris Sportsman 500 (1996 1997 1998)
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Miniquad Electric 49 cc Cobra Fairing Pink