Babolat Wimbledon Perf Can Sleeve TopE505Y Mens asics Gel-Challenger 9 Clay Court Tennis shoes Trainers Size
Submit your own Neatorama post and NIKECOURT FLEX RAFA ACE MEN'S 7 TENNIS SHORTS 867712-100 NADAL SIZE XXL to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop!
You recall how the cat named Pusic is very affectionate and very much spoiled by his family. Like many cats, he loves to play with toilet paper. So his humans lined an entire room with toilet paper for Pusic to play in!
When you visit a public restroom, do you prefer to dry your hands with paper towels or an air dryer? Each has their drawbacks. Paper towels run out, and fill up waste baskets as well as landfills. Air dryers are loud, take too long, and sometimes don't work. Some studies show that they blow bacteria around. And for a lot of folks, public restrooms are all about the germs.
The holy grail for such phobists is the contactless restroom. In the industry, people speak with shining eyes about this ideal chamber, where our hands need not touch anything that other hands have defiled. Already, we enter some airport bathrooms through a brief switchback of walls, so that we don’t ever grasp a door handle. Once inside, sensors can eliminate the need to yank the flush, turn the tap, jab at the soap dispenser or pull a paper towel from the dispenser. The modern hand dryer, with no buttons to push, ought to fit neatly into this fantasy of the zero-contact loo. Instead, towel companies are convinced that dryers are the filthy exception to the rule, and that the singular safe item to touch in a public restroom is an old-school leaf of rough, thick paper.
Do you recall cloth towels in public restrooms? They came in a roll, and you pulled down a clean section to use. Those went away when industrial linen services faded. Now paper manufacturers have a lot of clout, but so do air dryer manufacturers, and Dyson went big when they introduced the Airblade hand dryer. They are locked in a battle for supremacy in public restrooms. The Guardian has a deep dive into the history of hand-drying, and the battle between paper towels and air dryers. -via New Asics Junior Gel-Game 7 GS Sports Tennis shoes
- Babolat VS Team 17 1.25mm 12m pkt
- Gill Aquatech shoes 956 Sailing Windsurfing Kayaking SUP
- Nils Skiwear gold One Piece Ski Suit Size 12 EXC Dashing Elegant & Slimming
- LANGE SFT 80 Ski Boots size 27 27.5
- Dive Bag - Heavy Duty Mesh Duffel Bag, Features Storage Pouch for Diving, Scuba
- Savage Gear MPP2 Travel Spin 7ft 1 10-40g 4 section spinning rod
- Bridon Luxe Michel Robert Capezzina Incrociato black Cheval
- Caldene Plain Raised Snaffle With Reins CT200
- New 54 barnsby leather girth
- John Whitaker JW Single Luxury Bridle Bag FREE DELIVERY
- Yoga Mat Bag British Style Big Space Waterproof Pilates Handbag For Women New
- ADIDAS Laufschuh Supernova M black
- Shimano GRAPPLER type C S82MH Medium Heavy fishing spinning rod 2018 model
- Saltwater Banana Mojo mold 5 8,3 4,1,1.5,2,3oz CNC Aluminum
- Carp Fishing Setup 3x 12ft 2 Piece Carp Rods 2.75lb & 3x Free Spool Runner Reels
- Barbel Fish Luxury Wooden Wine Box With Personalised Engraving Fishing Gift
- Equipe Charlotte Dujardin CDJ Weymouth Rolled Double Bridle Swarovski Browband
- QHP Schwedische Trense Aphrodite Leder black weiss unterlegt m. Strass 4 Gr.
- C-8-32 32 INCH WESTERN NOCONA WESTERN LEATHER MENS BELT SCALLOP OVERLAY COPPER
- AG Adriano goldschmied Women's Lexi Tank - Choose SZ color
- Dr Neubauer Viper Soft Long Pimples Table Tennis Rubber
- Picture Organic Object Pants Snow Pant - Beige All Sizes
- Picture Anna 2 Moffola purple white blue women GT068 C
- Lange Anthea Womens Fit Made in 27.5 9.5 US Downhill Ski Boots
- Hmparts off Road Tyres 70 100 - 12 Dirt Pit Bike Cross
- NEW US Military 790 Temperate Weather Goretex Combat Boots Vibram Sole TAN
- KARI TRAA Elisa LS Tee W 622181 FRUIT Women's Mountain Clothing
- Mizuno Wave Catalyst 2, Women’s Running shoes. RRP NOW .
- Major Craft TRIPLE-CROSS EGING MODEL TCX-S862E Spinning Rod from Japan
- 2017 Penn Surfblaster 8000 Sea Spin Fishing Fixed Spool Reel + 18lb Berkley Line
- Fishing Popper Lure 4.2oz Topwater Fishing Hard Bait Saltwater Big Game Lure
- Turbo Grips Strips 3 4 orange Insert Tape 500 pc Bulk Roll
- Dalbello Krypton AX 120 Ski Boots 2018
- ELECTRIC Rig Goggles w Mirrored Cylindrical Lenses + Bonus Lens Included
- 5x lot Savage Gear 3D Bat,blueegill Lure,LIVE TARGET Threadfin,Doomsday frog
- Trilanco - Country Field Boots Brown x Size 7 (41)
- U-1-66 Tough-1 420D Water Repellent Sheet
- Gamaschen für hinten 1680 D C.S.O. black NEU
- DC shoes Mens Skinny Dipped Jeans - Dark bluee. DC shoes Mens Jeans OFF RRP
- Stainless Steel Large Eye Lifting Cargo Snap Hook Crane Hook Yacht Accessories
- 15000lum LED Rechargeable Handheld Spotlight Rabbit Fox Lamping Security Torch
- FELPA GIROCOLLO DA BAMBINA ADIDAS MUST HAVES BADGE OF SPORT CREW JUNIOR girl
- shoes RUNNING JOMA R.VITALY men Art. R.VITAW-843 MEN palestra corsa ginnastica
- Drennan Acolyte Plus 12ft Feeder
- Penn Regiment II Travel Boat salt water sea rod 2.10m 20lb-50lb
- Shimano 17 SAHARA C2000-S Spinning Reel New
- Hammer Claw 14 pound Bowling Ball
- Dalbello Panterra 130 I.D. Ski Boot blueeorange 26.5
- XC Salomon SNS Pilot Equipe Classic BNDG NEW SKU 2719
- Salomon Ski Boots (size 27) - mint condition
- CRESSI 360 REGULATOR PADDED PredECTION BAG
- Pflueger reel repair parts (handle President Limited Edition LE20)
- Veredus color Edition Streichkappen Carbon Gel Vento Rear Brown Limited Collect.
- QHP Steigbügelriemen Lupine aus Leder black mit Strass-Steinen am Ende 3 Läng.
- 14' TRAINING YACHT ROPE LEAD WITH SS BULL SNAP FITS PARELLI METHODS
Believe it or not, the video series called Autotune the News is ten years old. To celebrate the occasion, Andrew Gregory of the Gregory Brothers went back to Autotune the News #2 and expanded on the segment with Kate Couric that includes the phrase "very thin ice," and made an entire song about it. Ten years later, we are on even thinner ice. -via Metafilter
You might recall seeing a woman bursting out of a cake in old movies, or more likely, old cartoons. It was a trope reserved for truly lavish and hedonistic occasions. If you've ever wondered how that idea got started, it was a party in 1895, ostensibly to celebrate Ellliot Cowdin’s 10th wedding anniversary, but since there were no women invited, it was more of a stag party. The dessert was a huge pie, from which 16-year-old Susie Johnson emerged, to the surprise and delight of the guests.
For the posh set of late-19th century New York City—a coterie as obsessed with public prudery as with private adultery—the “Pie-Girl” dinner was a sensation. “The ‘Girl in the Pie’ at the Three Thousand Five Hundred Dollar Dinner in Artist Breese’s New York Studio,” declared the New York World, above an illustration of Johnson thronged by besuited men, spread like a Venus in pastry. The picture was as scandalous as the dinner’s cost: more than 2,300 times the daily wage of a day laborer.
In the New York World illustration, architect Stanford White stands to Susie Johnson’s left, wielding a large kitchen knife as though about to carve her. According to the article, shortly after the party, Susie Johnson posed “by electric light” at an artist’s studio, a euphemism for sex work, and went missing soon after. “Poor Susie Johnson, dazzled by the lavish compliments and surprised by the liberality of her distinguished patrons,” reported the World. “Perhaps this article will bring Susie Johnson home to her parents and put a stop to the midnight revels in New York’s fashionable studios.”
The guests at the notorious party included Nicola Tesla and Stanford White, who later made the papers for raping Evelyn Nesbit and then being murdered. Read about the girl in the pie at Atlas Obscura.
Let the VOLKL team S Speed MP 102 - 4 1 4” grip new syn gut string 16x19 discontinued help you bring the joy back to your life. Bob is but a small reminder that there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.
This might sound crazy, but don't be afraid to put Bob to work. He isn't here just to entertain you. When you aren't playing with him place him on your fridge. He's not just a finger puppet, he is a magnet too. Bob loves hanging around the kitchen and showing off the artwork of fellow artists.
Be sure to check out the NeatoShop for more great products. New items arriving weekly.
Love customized apparel? Take a look at our huge design selection. We showcase the work of lots and lots and lots of amazing artists. We also carry a large selection of curvy and hard to find sizes. We offer up to 10 XL shirts. We believe that fun and fabulous people come in all shapes and sizes.
Success! Your email has been sent!